It’s been awhile since I shared a few of my favorite things so let’s drive right in!
- The Open Door Sisterhood, On Photography with Mary Marantz. This was one of my favorite podcasts that I have listened too in a long time. She has such a genuine heart and explains the importance of printing photos to remember us by. Her quote, “we are becoming the lost generation” stopped me in my tracks. You need to give it a listen!
- The Capture Course with Lindsay Davenport. I just finished this course this week. I believe you should never stop learning. The beginning of this course is very basic-great for new photographers!-but every time I can find some helpful tidbit of information and even some altering tips that help my business.
- Metal straws -since DC changed it’s law about plastic straws, I have kept one of these in my purse at all times. They are super helpful!
- Dunkin Donuts -This may shock you but I recently tried Dunkin’s coffee for the first and I love it! It’s not bitter to me and I love that I don’t need to add any sugar. Just a small iced coffee with cream for me! 🙂
- Madewell hairbands -I use one of these every night. I have really thick hair and after a few months, hair bands tend to wear out for me. These are made really well and I keep a pack on hand if I need a little something to add to a card. I love the touch of feminine the crushed velvet adds.
There you have it! A few things I have been loving lately.