This year I integrated PicTime to my client experience.
I did this for several reasons:
1. I do not offer In-Person-Sales to my clients. I love an all-inclusive experience where my client knows there won’t be any added fees at the end or pressure to buy more, it just feels more honest to me. I don’t feel comfortable trying to sell my clients products but I still really value printed products and wanted a way to offer them several options. You can order prints, cards and albums through your private gallery link. They have the entire store set up for you so all you need to do is choose the products and prices you want to offer. So Easy!
2. I love how the galleries in Pic-Time look and flow. They are cohesive to my brand and astheliclty look clean and bright.
3. It is very easy to learn and also use as a client. I used several gallery sharing sites in the past and this by far is the easiest.
4. It have a full marketing platform. You can share campaigns and sales you are offering in a sleek and clean way. It’s easy for your clients to book and share with their friends.
5. Collects sales tax and remits it on your behalf.
6. Another way to serve your clients well.
7. It works! The very first gallery I shared with Pic-Time I made a sale that covered a 1 year plan. This justified me trying it for a year. I can give you further feedback in another few months but so far I love it!
If you are interested in trying it out they give you a free trial. And if you do choose to buy a plan I wanted to share with you my code below. Just copy and add it to your first order and we both will benefit! I hope this helps to grow your business and elevate your client’s experience. I wish your business the very best in 2019!
My PicTime Code: