Between the flu and the weather, it took awhile before we could take their photos. And then the night before their session I checked the weather and saw it was predicting wind. I’ll take snow and rain before shooting in the wind. I text Vered to see if she wanted to keep the day as planed and since we waited so long we decided to move forward. You guys, it was SO windy. We had to pile our jackets and diaper bag on top of the stroller so it wouldn’t roll away.
They were as calm as can be and the little girls were troopers. Like most situations, if we decide to have a good time we end up with the best memories. Enjoy their spring family session at the Basilica.